UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (98) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 737393  
Subject: Re: Guess Who's Back? Date: 2/14/2013 10:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 25
What the hell happened to America. Why are people so green with envy.

When we were kids my Dad was a middle manager at a company, and I think he probably made around $40k per year. Anyway if there was a business trip to somewhere fun, once a year we'd join him....he'd pay the airfare and the company would of course be paying for the room. (Parents in bed, kids on the floor on spare blankets). Of course they'd sit thru a time-share pitch to score us free Disney tickets but I digress.

I remember at least a few times we'd be boarding the plane and of coure, 1st class passengers would already be sitting, relaxing. My Dad would always show me and lecture us.... "notice how those people are reading books and newspapers?" and during the flight we'd be told that if we worked, read books, and did smart things...well maybe then we could grow up and sit up there if we wanted.

No envy of achievement.

I'm so glad i grew up in America.

And I hate that the Left has destroyed America. They've hurt America more than Al Qaeda EVER could. Al Qaeda merely wants us out of the Middle East.

The LEft wants America out of America.

JediG
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (98) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Berkshire Hathaway

Starting a Small Business
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement