No. of Recommendations: 0
My parents have a small amount of money that they would like to make sure does not go to the extended care type facilities. What can they do to assure that the income is available to them and the money is given to their children?

If this is the wrong board to post, please point me in the right direction.


Zeb and Hildegarde
(In the country right next door to the Ziffles)
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.