Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: MrMEJackson One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1481  
Subject: What to do... Date: 9/26/2002 10:12 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
SHould I just hold on to my shares and see what happens as I have nothing else to lose? Or...dump them now and enjoy the tax loss. What's everyone else up to?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: calvinator One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1476 of 1481
Subject: Re: What to do... Date: 9/26/2002 7:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
"What's everyone else up to?"

Just hangin' on to see what happens next. Anybody have any insights as to where this train is going?

Cheers, Calvinator...

Author: MensaBeth Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1477 of 1481
Subject: Re: What to do... Date: 10/5/2002 10:59 PM
I'm just going to hang on. It costs me 3.4 cents a share to sell, so there is no use doing that. And it is in a 401k, so there is no tax loss for me. Your situation sounds different.

Beth

Author: MrMEJackson One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1478 of 1481
Subject: Re: What to do... Date: 10/15/2002 9:36 PM
Well, got some in a taxable account and some in an IRA so I could get some tax benis from selling the taxable shares, but none from the IRA. I'm gonna hold it for a while and see if we get anything (doubtful, I know) from the Ch 11 process.

MJ

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement