I put in a limit order for gci, a yey stock at 1/2% above its close, and it jumped 3.46% today. I am inclined to wait for it to come back down a little. If it does not, I can buy a different stock next week.What does the group think?Thanks in advance for any ideas you may have.Mark
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Market data provided by Interactive Data.
Company fundamental data provided by Morningstar. Earnings Estimates, Analyst Ra