No. of Recommendations: 0
I'd like some suggestions on an electronic drum kit to buy, preferably used or at least available under $1,500. I took drum lessons for a year or so 12 years ago, but I always wanted to play drums since elementary school. I got stuck with the flute instead.

Anyway, I want a set that I can learn and practice on but not annoy the neighbors meanwhile, hence the electronic version. My dream would be to get good enough to play the occasional gig with a cover band.

I also want something that can come up with basslines and styles for me to practice with. I've played around with some music programming (again, years ago on a cool little machine), and later was given a QY70 (or was it 700?) as a gift. It was way too complicated and un-intuitive, so I gave it back!

Recommendations, please?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement