No. of Recommendations: 0
What you want to do is pick a place that has no income tax. nevada, texas, florida to mention 3. Then you live in a state that has no sales tax. Oregon, new Hampshire to name 2. One of the considerations is that you may have to return to you home state once a year or so to have your vehicle inspected for registartion renewal. I suggest you get in touch with the Good Sam club. They have a book on residency requirements taxes etc for the 50 state. they also have a system of forwarding mail and phone calls. It's meant for anyone who live on wheels.

Joe Varga
Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.