Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: polley One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 47  
Subject: What's a good price to sell? Date: 5/10/1999 10:32 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Just asking. I bought at 11, don;t want to get greedy.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: RFY Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 33 of 47
Subject: Re: What's a good price to sell? Date: 5/10/1999 12:05 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
I bought at 5.75 and am not about to sell. It has nothing to do with greed, but in the worth of the product and future growth. Its new partnership should open more doors and make the investment that much more sound. The movement today suggests that some funds think this way also.

Author: Tomcarter Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 34 of 47
Subject: Re: What's a good price to sell? Date: 5/10/1999 12:46 PM
My cost basis was $7 and I sold half my stock today at $14. Now just playing with the profits.

I really do not know how to value this stock at this time. It could be $10 or $20 by the end of the week and I would not be surprised.

I still believe in the company but am not sure about the share price staying up at this levels in the near term.

Best of luck whether you are holding or selling.

Tom

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement