Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: sawred Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 466  
Subject: What's goin on with XETA ? Date: 6/27/2000 7:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hey everyone, I bought XETA back June 6 and it's just going down. Is their a split coming, and what does that mean exactly. Is any one thinking of selling or holding out ? Thanks
Print the post Back To Top
Author: BeauJester Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 393 of 466
Subject: Re: What's goin on with XETA ? Date: 6/27/2000 8:58 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
>Hey everyone, I bought XETA back June 6 and it's just going down. Is their a split coming, and what does that mean exactly.<

Yes, a split is coming. If you click on the "News" hyperlink near the top of the page you can read the details. What it means, roughly, is that they will take your dollar and give you two 50 cent pieces in return-- that is, you will have twice as many shares of stock at about half the price. You can read more about stock splits at http://www.fool.com/foolfaq/foolfaq0035.htm

The price drop today *may* be a "buy on the rumor, sell on the news" response to the stock split.

>Is any one thinking of selling or holding out ? Thanks<
I bought my XETA shares three years ago, and don't plan to sell any time soon.
BeauJester

Author: hardLM Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 394 of 466
Subject: Re: What's goin on with XETA ? Date: 7/2/2000 1:30 AM
I bought XETA in January of 1999. I have no intentions of selling it. I expect it will continue to grow over the next few years.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement