Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: mepiper One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 19483  
Subject: Whats going on? Date: 2/25/2000 9:24 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
This board has become boring and depressing. We even have 38 year olds asking about ltc. Geezzz, its Fri. relax, pourself a drink and think pleasant thoughts for a change. JAS___I don't want to hear it---jpitteam
Print the post Back To Top
Author: WauseonFox Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2547 of 19483
Subject: Re: Whats going on? Date: 2/25/2000 9:45 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Mepiper:

Once was a day in Waterford
And the horses were runnin'
And there were beautiful women there
And me? I'm in the midst of 'em
I'm drinkin' their health!

--WauseonFox--

Author: mepiper One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2550 of 19483
Subject: Re: Whats going on? Date: 2/25/2000 10:09 PM
-- WAUSEONFOX -- I'll drink to that!!! CHEERS mepiper

Author: phooley Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2552 of 19483
Subject: Re: Whats going on? Date: 2/26/2000 1:49 AM
As always, I am

Off2Azuza

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement