Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ratpack Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 30  
Subject: Whats the Deal Date: 6/23/1998 5:02 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Whats the deal with the downward pressure. All analysts
project positives, they hit target, yet, we go down?
Anybody have any insight?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: inthegoat Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14 of 30
Subject: Re: Whats the Deal Date: 10/8/1998 8:51 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Good question. Looks like this stock is trading at 6x '99 earnings - what IS up?

Also, why has this message board become a ghost town. I like the layout of the Fool site, but this is the second company I've come across whose message board became abandoned earlier this year.
Is everyone jumping to Yahoo or?

Author: sentry Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 15 of 30
Subject: Re: Whats the Deal Date: 10/25/1998 9:09 PM
I just found this gem. I may take a position in it soon

Author: Jaybird2 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 16 of 30
Subject: Re: Whats the Deal Date: 10/30/1998 12:42 PM
I just found it as well. I can see a large up side here and I'm in and in BIG. An about the message board being a ghost town, I agree, it would be nice to see more activity, more activity more info!!!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement