Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: amilian Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 15  
Subject: What's the go? Date: 7/22/2001 2:10 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Anyone know why there was such big volume on Friday July 20? It seems there has been large buying interest, considering the afternoon move. . .

Maybe it's because it's hit the lower Bollinger band and is about to take off again. Anyone know?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: amilian Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14 of 15
Subject: Re: What's the go? Date: 11/11/2001 9:08 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Obviously, the go was to sell it off 50%! wow.

It's working it's way back now, and with those blocks on Friday that look suspiciously like buys, we could see a return to 6.50 or so in the next week or so.

Happy trading,
Greg.

Author: amilian Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 15 of 15
Subject: Re: What's the go? Date: 11/19/2001 8:03 PM
7.50 in 4 days! wow.

It's above the daily SMA's after Sept 11 now....so probably a good buy anywhere around 6.50 to 8.00 and target 10.00 over several weeks. Not much volume the last few days, but not much profit taking either...look for blocks at the ask and go with the flow

Greg

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement