UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: dwfrank Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 127236  
Subject: What's the right way to shop mortgage solutions? Date: 6/2/1999 4:05 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
How do I find out about all of the mortage products offered?

What I REALLY want is to hand someone my exported Quicken data file and get:

1) Pre-approved for a mortgage for $X
2) A list of mortgage products available in my area (and not a list from just one bank)
3) Some suggestions about how to structure my finances to handle various mortgage solutions (i.e., considering parental short-term loans, selling stock, exercising employee stock options, etc.)

Is a Financial Planner/Advisor what I want? Are there mortgage brokers who offer this kind of service?

Thanks,
--dwf
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ajaja Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3911 of 127236
Subject: Re: What's the right way to shop mortgage soluti Date: 6/2/1999 8:48 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Ask 3 or 4 realtor offices in you area who they would sugest. Mortgage brokers make money by lending, They will find a way to get you a loan.

Author: MadMarcus One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3924 of 127236
Subject: Re: What's the right way to shop mortgage soluti Date: 6/3/1999 11:34 PM
Is a Financial Planner/Advisor what I want? Are there mortgage brokers who offer this kind of service?

Try E-loan.com. you can tailor your own screen with your personal needs. When a loan comes up that fits, they e-mail the data to you.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement