Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: rogohogo One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 41  
Subject: What's up Date: 2/7/2000 4:52 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
we've run up 61% in 6 days - can't find any info anywhere - if you've hear anything please post rog
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Wallybanger Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 26 of 41
Subject: Re: What's up Date: 2/7/2000 5:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Check out IBD, Wed. Feb 2 article in the New America section (A10).

Author: nbenson Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 27 of 41
Subject: Re: What's up Date: 2/8/2000 6:28 PM
Wally..can you tell us what the article said? Thanks.

Author: bgrinder Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 28 of 41
Subject: Re: What's up Date: 2/9/2000 2:17 PM
My broker told me that the article basically said that Interpore Cross is the last "independent" medical device manufacturer and indicated that they are a likely buyout candidate for a larger firm.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement