Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: willowkam Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 300  
Subject: whats up with Oats Date: 3/19/2005 9:58 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0

Hi all
I been watching oats, 2 weeks ago it was low in 5$ range
fridays quote is 8.45 .
will it keep on ticking how hi could it go to were?
why?
Just curios
kurt
Print the post Back To Top
Author: boyent Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 281 of 300
Subject: Re: whats up with Oats Date: 3/23/2005 5:31 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Yeah, I knew I should've doubled down on OATS when it was around $6.

The news for OATS lately suggests that two companies, KeyBanc and Prudential, have taken a liking to the stock. Key upped its call to AGGRESSIVE BUY from HOLD, new price target is $11.50. Prudential Equity Group upgraded the company to OVERWEIGHT from NEUTRAL and raised its share price target to $12 from $7, citing improving long-term growth prospects.

I predict it'll hover around $11 for a while, so it still has some reasonable updside from today's $9.27 close. But put a stop-loss in, especially before the next earnings release, cuz this company's been a disappointer...traders seem ready to profit from this guy's run-up...

A Cautious Optimist who's Long on OATS for 2 years now...

Boyent

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement