UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 89148  
Subject: What's with the new page? Date: 2/1/2013 12:19 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
As of this morning regardless of what I click on, boards, or individual messages, I get a whole page menu of all he things on TMF (Boards, Fool Store, etc), and hen after several seconds of scrolling I get to the item I was looking for way down at the bottom.

Is this a new format,(in which case it sucks) or just a temporary glitch?

~aj
Print the post Back To Top
Author: AngelMay Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 87365 of 89148
Subject: Re: What's with the new page? Date: 2/1/2013 12:36 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
It's obviously a glitch.
With any luck they will have it fixed soon as it is very annoying.

AM

Author: Jeanwa Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 87366 of 89148
Subject: Re: What's with the new page? Date: 2/1/2013 12:41 PM
I'm not seeing anything different. Browser, maybe. I'm using IE.

Author: AngelMay Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 87367 of 89148
Subject: Re: What's with the new page? Date: 2/1/2013 12:43 PM
FireFox here.

Author: AngelMay Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 87368 of 89148
Subject: Re: What's with the new page? Date: 2/1/2013 12:45 PM
But Safari seems to be working on my iPad without problem.

I use Firefox on my regular laptop - and that seems to be hosed on TMF.

AM

Author: TMFTwitty Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 87369 of 89148
Subject: Re: What's with the new page? Date: 2/1/2013 1:17 PM
Recommendations: 5
Apologies for the issues, Fools. We are back to abnormal now.

Richard

Author: AngelMay Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 87371 of 89148
Subject: Re: What's with the new page? Date: 2/1/2013 1:51 PM
Richard - of all the TMFers, I love you best. :)

AM

Author: TMFTwitty Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 87372 of 89148
Subject: Re: What's with the new page? Date: 2/1/2013 2:14 PM
Thanks, AM!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement