UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 89264  
Subject: What's with the new page? Date: 2/1/2013 12:19 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
As of this morning regardless of what I click on, boards, or individual messages, I get a whole page menu of all he things on TMF (Boards, Fool Store, etc), and hen after several seconds of scrolling I get to the item I was looking for way down at the bottom.

Is this a new format,(in which case it sucks) or just a temporary glitch?

~aj
Print the post Back To Top
Author: AngelMay Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 87365 of 89264
Subject: Re: What's with the new page? Date: 2/1/2013 12:36 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
It's obviously a glitch.
With any luck they will have it fixed soon as it is very annoying.

AM

Author: Jeanwa Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 87366 of 89264
Subject: Re: What's with the new page? Date: 2/1/2013 12:41 PM
I'm not seeing anything different. Browser, maybe. I'm using IE.

Author: AngelMay Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 87367 of 89264
Subject: Re: What's with the new page? Date: 2/1/2013 12:43 PM
FireFox here.

Author: AngelMay Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 87368 of 89264
Subject: Re: What's with the new page? Date: 2/1/2013 12:45 PM
But Safari seems to be working on my iPad without problem.

I use Firefox on my regular laptop - and that seems to be hosed on TMF.

AM

Author: TMFTwitty Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 87369 of 89264
Subject: Re: What's with the new page? Date: 2/1/2013 1:17 PM
Recommendations: 5
Apologies for the issues, Fools. We are back to abnormal now.

Richard

Author: AngelMay Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 87371 of 89264
Subject: Re: What's with the new page? Date: 2/1/2013 1:51 PM
Richard - of all the TMFers, I love you best. :)

AM

Author: TMFTwitty Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 87372 of 89264
Subject: Re: What's with the new page? Date: 2/1/2013 2:14 PM
Thanks, AM!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement