UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Lokicious Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 35362  
Subject: When are new rates announced? Date: 4/30/2002 3:09 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Having made my bets, am ready and waiting. Probably won't have computer access most of tomorrow, so anxious.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jrr7 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3571 of 35362
Subject: Re: When are new rates announced? Date: 4/30/2002 3:37 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Heh. I was checking www.savingsbonds.gov today to see if they accidentally announced the rates early.

My guess is they'll change it shortly after they arrive in the morning. 9:30 eastern?

The thing I like most about this game is that if your bet is wrong, you can fix it in 6 months with not much consequence.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement