UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: DaGecko Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 111  
Subject: When Did GG Make the Scorecard? Date: 6/6/2007 1:02 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I just noticed today that GG now is listed with others showing its gains vs. the S&P on the home page. Just curious, does anyone know when this occurred? If it was today please do not tell me that. My wife gets upset when I do not notice her new hairstyle until a week later. If I noticed the GG change right away she might get upset.

Dave
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Cogitarius Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Home Fool Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 83 of 111
Subject: Re: When Did GG Make the Scorecard? Date: 6/9/2007 11:10 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Not to worry - we'll swear on your behalf that it's ages old and - as usual - you never noticed it :-)

Author: random130 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Motley Fool One Everlasting Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 84 of 111
Subject: Re: When Did GG Make the Scorecard? Date: 6/9/2007 11:40 AM
Recommendations: 0
I think its been up there about a couple weeks now.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement