Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
When I first read the book the actor that came into my head was Kevin Spacey.

For me it was Dennis Quaid. Not bad on the eyes (my DW wouldn't kick him out of bed for eatin' crackers) for the ladies, plenty of angst simmering just under the surface, looks like he can handle all his own stunts better than Tom, more of a "grim and bear it" kinda guy.

TH's just becoming too much the default actor for so many things. "We need someone who can handle mutant grasshoppers while projecting an air of quiet superiority! Get Hanks's agent on the line!"

But if Ron Howard's gonna direct, he's gonna go back to his go-to guy. I wish he'd break out of his little bubble a bit, though.

HM!

p.s. to Bogey: thanks for turning me on to the google game, wouldn't have noticed otherwise.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement