UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (14) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: andrew61 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 56828  
Subject: Re: I See Ignored Fool Yap Is Ranting (again). Date: 9/8/2008 3:49 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
When will you all get it through your heads this election is a sham conducted by the Illuminati to give the impression you have a say in their thrust to world domination. You don’t. All those in the contest for president and vice-president are reptilian shape shifters. It’s all set out in David Ikes freedom-seeking site where the truth is revealed.

The reptilian shape-shifters are all about us: they control every aspect of your life while making you believe you have a say in your choices. Everything done is a means to complete world domination by the Illuminati – there are no wars but conflict designed to gain control of all your precious bodily fluids for the Illuminati’s gain.

Not well known is the Illuminati placed the contenders in this up-coming election many years ago and have so maneuvered these are now your supposed choices yet, no matter whom you choose, it makes no difference because they’re all reptilian shape changers.

I have warned you now it’s up to you and find the reptilian shape shifters and reveal to the world that they are.

MichaelR

Ah, I see someone else besides me has read David Icke's "The Biggest Secret". <grin>

I highly recommend the book. It's fascinating and more than mildly entertaining... whether it contains a word of truth or not.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (14) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

2013 Feste Award Voting Begins!
Who will win the 2013 Feste Award? Vote now for the Fool that most exemplifies the Fool Community mission of Learning Together!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Tax Strategies

TMFPMarti-Feeling Good
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement