Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 170978  
Subject: Where are they? Date: 12/27/2012 1:34 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 9
Looking at my website's traffic I see that there are at least 50-60
searches for my puzzles every month, using various search terms.
Actually, here is all you have to do:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Where+do+I+find+averagjoe%27s+other+puz...

~aj
P.S. Content found comes with an up front warning for users.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: anuvaka Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157582 of 170978
Subject: Re: Where are they? Date: 12/27/2012 7:32 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
NO Fair!

You cropped off part of the puzzle so pieces are missing
AND you cannot complete the puzzle!

jC

Author: op456op Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157584 of 170978
Subject: Re: Where are they? Date: 12/27/2012 10:53 PM
Recommendations: 1
Huh? Which ones? I'm not having a problem completing any of them, including the HoF ones.

Maybe change your browser settings (zoom out?).

Author: anuvaka Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157590 of 170978
Subject: Re: Where are they? Date: 12/28/2012 1:02 PM
Puzzle 2 has the decking under the swing not visable (except for a small border)
and the puzzle is not wide enough for her foot.
Yeah there can be something wrong with mt computer or Java, but I think AJ pulled a fast on, making the puzzles not solvable.
jC

also looked at babe on couch, same thing

Author: grouse100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157592 of 170978
Subject: Re: Where are they? Date: 12/28/2012 1:32 PM
Check your screen res. as I can see her feet fully and the decking is fine and.....

Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157596 of 170978
Subject: Re: Where are they? Date: 12/28/2012 6:23 PM
Recommendations: 2
"You cropped off part of the puzzle so pieces are missing
AND you cannot complete the puzzle!">/i>

I double check all of them prior to publishing, and they're OK.
All puzzles are solvable. The problem appears to be on your end.
BTW, as of five minutes ago a new row is available.

~aj

Author: grouse100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157598 of 170978
Subject: Re: Where are they? Date: 12/28/2012 6:42 PM
13 is incredible!

Author: ekavana186 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157599 of 170978
Subject: Re: Where are they? Date: 12/28/2012 7:46 PM
They looked fine to me ,,,,must be computer settings.

Author: anuvaka Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157667 of 170978
Subject: Re: Where are they? Date: 1/3/2013 8:23 PM
I fixed it!

and APOLOGY to ~aj!

I installed new hardware 2 days before and it screwed with anything involving pictures, but not video.

Sorry, aJ, I should know it is my glitch, not yours.

jC

Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157669 of 170978
Subject: Re: Where are they? Date: 1/4/2013 12:14 AM
"Sorry, ~aj, I should know it is my glitch, not yours."

No problem, enjoy the puzzles.

~aj

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement