Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 167165  
Subject: Where are they? Date: 12/27/2012 1:34 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 9
Looking at my website's traffic I see that there are at least 50-60
searches for my puzzles every month, using various search terms.
Actually, here is all you have to do:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Where+do+I+find+averagjoe%27s+other+puz...

~aj
P.S. Content found comes with an up front warning for users.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: anuvaka Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157582 of 167165
Subject: Re: Where are they? Date: 12/27/2012 7:32 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
NO Fair!

You cropped off part of the puzzle so pieces are missing
AND you cannot complete the puzzle!

jC

Author: op456op Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157584 of 167165
Subject: Re: Where are they? Date: 12/27/2012 10:53 PM
Recommendations: 1
Huh? Which ones? I'm not having a problem completing any of them, including the HoF ones.

Maybe change your browser settings (zoom out?).

Author: anuvaka Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157590 of 167165
Subject: Re: Where are they? Date: 12/28/2012 1:02 PM
Puzzle 2 has the decking under the swing not visable (except for a small border)
and the puzzle is not wide enough for her foot.
Yeah there can be something wrong with mt computer or Java, but I think AJ pulled a fast on, making the puzzles not solvable.
jC

also looked at babe on couch, same thing

Author: grouse100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157592 of 167165
Subject: Re: Where are they? Date: 12/28/2012 1:32 PM
Check your screen res. as I can see her feet fully and the decking is fine and.....

Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157596 of 167165
Subject: Re: Where are they? Date: 12/28/2012 6:23 PM
Recommendations: 2
"You cropped off part of the puzzle so pieces are missing
AND you cannot complete the puzzle!">/i>

I double check all of them prior to publishing, and they're OK.
All puzzles are solvable. The problem appears to be on your end.
BTW, as of five minutes ago a new row is available.

~aj

Author: grouse100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157598 of 167165
Subject: Re: Where are they? Date: 12/28/2012 6:42 PM
13 is incredible!

Author: ekavana186 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157599 of 167165
Subject: Re: Where are they? Date: 12/28/2012 7:46 PM
They looked fine to me ,,,,must be computer settings.

Author: anuvaka Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157667 of 167165
Subject: Re: Where are they? Date: 1/3/2013 8:23 PM
I fixed it!

and APOLOGY to ~aj!

I installed new hardware 2 days before and it screwed with anything involving pictures, but not video.

Sorry, aJ, I should know it is my glitch, not yours.

jC

Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157669 of 167165
Subject: Re: Where are they? Date: 1/4/2013 12:14 AM
"Sorry, ~aj, I should know it is my glitch, not yours."

No problem, enjoy the puzzles.

~aj

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement