No. of Recommendations: 0
My father-in-law recently came across two certificates, one for an Equity Progress Fund that was issued in 1971 and another Fractional Certificate for Scurry-Rainbow Oil Limited (a Canadian company) issued in 1959. Unfortunately, he doesn't remember getting them, nor does he have any other information except the certificates. My question is where do I start? I assume the Equity Progress Fund might be easiest, but I couldn't find it in IBD.

Anyone have any ideas?

Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.