Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: herbdr Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 294  
Subject: Where do I go??? Date: 6/20/2001 9:19 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0

I retire in 10-15 years, which is pretty scary as I have only been living in the USA for 2 years and have no savings (very expensive to immigrate)except for my company's 401k and IRA, which may amount to something by the time I retire, but not nearly enough to make up for the terrible financial knock with foreign exchange!

I am able to invest a big percentage of my salary every month, now that I have saved up a deposit for my own home again, but how does one go about buying into a fund, preferably a mixture of index funds, on a monthy basis?

Everything seems very expensive but perhaps someone (please) out there can give me advice.

Thanks.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jrr7 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 108 of 294
Subject: Re: Where do I go??? Date: 6/21/2001 5:00 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
herbdr,

The "Retirement Investing" board gets much more traffic; you'd get an answer quicker if you posted there.
http://boards.fool.com/Messages.asp?bid=100154

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement