UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: DeLaBeck Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 75833  
Subject: Where do you recommend that I start? Date: 1/10/2000 9:00 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
How far back is a good place to start on this board? I really don't have a lot of time. At least not enough time to read 17k+ posts.
Thanks.
RDLB
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Ringfinger Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17634 of 75833
Subject: Re: Where do you recommend that I start? Date: 1/11/2000 8:01 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
My advice is to go back about 500 posts to get a feel. Anything over that begins to repeat itself.

Author: 1Vagabond One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17641 of 75833
Subject: Re: Where do you recommend that I start? Date: 1/11/2000 10:04 AM
The beginning is good. Scan the titles of the post at the very least. If something lights your light then read the posts. Just my opinion. FWIW!

Vagabond

Author: mphipps Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17674 of 75833
Subject: Re: Where do you recommend that I start? Date: 1/11/2000 11:29 PM
Why don't you just start by asking the question as you think of them and not worry about reading the board.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement