UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: rlbar One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 75530  
Subject: Where is DHatch? Date: 7/27/2001 3:07 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
DHatch, where are you? It's been a long time since you last posted on the fool. I enjoyed reading your posts in the past.

rlbar
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ElSupremo Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 31040 of 75530
Subject: Re: Where is DHatch? Date: 7/28/2001 12:12 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Greetings rlbar,
DHatch, where are you? It's been a long time since you last posted on the fool. I enjoyed reading your posts in the past.

Sometimes I enjoyed them, sometimes not, but his posts were always thought provoking. We even agreed on a few things now and then! Anyway, he's a favorite Fool of mine and I'm with you in hoping he's well and returns soon.

ES

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement