Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Arsippe Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 371  
Subject: Where is everybody?? Date: 1/11/1999 8:13 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hey, nobody to exult with...guess everybody is down at their brokers selling their zd shares?? English, where are ya? Trenchie? Nobody here no mo? Yippee yi ko yo!!!!!! GO ZD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: GenXInvestor One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 166 of 371
Subject: Re: Where is everybody?? Date: 1/11/1999 8:35 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I had minor surgery today.. So thats my excuse... Like I said I am long on this stock. How long I am not sure. I have to do more research on that. I was sure as hell that it would dump today, but like rat said you can never tell in this market.

GenX

Author: Arsippe Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 167 of 371
Subject: Re: Where is everybody?? Date: 1/11/1999 8:57 PM
Genx, hope your surgery went okay :). Seriously, you and trenchrat, and everybody else should keep a close eye on the Yahoo Finance! message board for zd...those folks....follow this stock closely and have many details, even links to other sites which provide useful info....Anyway, no one really knows how long is too long...it is a matter of comfort level as much as anything else... I wish everybody the best and will continue to check in here but the Yahoo Finance! message board (for zd) is now where my heart is!

Author: boesman Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 169 of 371
Subject: Re: Where is everybody?? Date: 1/22/1999 7:26 PM
I think everyone has gone over to Yahoo Finance, I too have discovered it and I must say its much more popular. There also are alot more JERKS posting garbage over there, you just have to be able to weed out the idiots posts

Author: 1stDue One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 170 of 371
Subject: Re: Where is everybody?? Date: 1/23/1999 12:40 AM
Hi Boesman, I've been reading these boards the last few days thinking the same thing. The "sidedoor" approach has been working for many companies connected to the IPO company, so why not ZD? For the price of ZD it's worth a try. However, there are so many internet plays going on it has short term investors scattered all over the place not focusing on one company at a time. I was side tracked by EGRP today myself. Then again, how many can you afford to buy at once?
By the way,I cannot tolerate those yahoo boards either. They should follow The Fool's guidelines and maybe they'd attract more serious posts and less worthless ones. I'll be around the ZD boards. Keep in touch. 1stDue

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement