Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: tenshuma Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 6881  
Subject: Where is everyone? Date: 9/16/2006 5:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
No bullishness for a whole year and a half?

Truly. The number of posts on the bears board is sickening...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Guthree Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6878 of 6881
Subject: Re: Where is everyone? Date: 3/1/2009 1:36 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Today I noticed that the old Communion of Bears is just as much a ghost town. I used to post at Communion of Bears in the 1999/2000 time frame. I left the Fool for many years, but returned recently.

I thought maybe my current views would fit better here and was shocked to find it deserted.

Funny. Back in the day, those two boards were two of the most popular.

Author: bearwhizbeer Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6879 of 6881
Subject: Re: Where is everyone? Date: 5/5/2009 8:15 PM
I was in them as well. MF wanted subscription money, and so we parted ways. And then, lo and behold, I (and others, it seems) have come back. Drifted in, so to speak. Could this be the indication of a new tipping point?

Author: Guthree Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6880 of 6881
Subject: Re: Where is everyone? Date: 5/7/2009 9:32 AM
Could this be the indication of a new tipping point?

Maybe so.

Author: wadigo Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6881 of 6881
Subject: Re: Where is everyone? Date: 12/16/2012 5:41 PM
Amazing, not a Bull post here for more than 3 years.
Seems the Bull is extinct, and not to return. Gee, thanks obama, bernanke and geithner. :(
The only reason the DOW is up is because of inflation. More dollars to represent less value. Pay capital gains on that, too. Are both your cheeks sore?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement