Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: jaicban Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 23  
Subject: where this stock is going Date: 7/25/2007 10:51 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I'm very new at buying and selling stocks, and was wondering if anyone has any tips or information about this particular stock. I realize that there will be a $2.45 per share dividend to be paid out at the end of July, but for some reason, the value of this stock has plummeted. Can anyone explain this?

I've been trying to do some research and find some news about AACC but no luck. No explanation as to why it has gone down. Unless they're losing money or something and no one is saying anything...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: graybell Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12 of 23
Subject: Re: where this stock is going Date: 7/25/2007 11:09 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
There was an analyst downgrade today. Plus the whole market is very volatile lately.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement