Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Bfan01 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 265  
Subject: Where to Get RM Info Date: 8/19/1999 9:53 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Where is the best place to get information on the current set of rule makers. I want to develop a quarterly financial view of the companies and begin tracking there progress. Does something already exist? Where is a good place just to get generic financials about companies?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: lou2 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 176 of 265
Subject: Re: Where to Get RM Info Date: 8/20/1999 1:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
<<Where is the best place to get information on the current set of rule makers. I want to develop a quarterly financial view of the companies and begin tracking there progress. Does something already exist? Where is a good place just to get generic financials about companies?>>

Hi there,

Here's some links to help you out.

You can read all about the current Rule Makers, and the logic behind them, by going here:
http://www.fool.com/portfolios/RuleMaker/RuleMaker.htm

Looking at the left hand side column on this page, you can find everything you need to know about the current Makers, as well as links to the three RM message boards, and the 11 Steps to Rule Making Investing.

As far as somewhere to find financials for doing the numbers yourself, the Fool can provide that for you, too. I chose Coke just as an example, and here's the link:
http://quote.fool.com/simple.asp?symbols=KO&currticker=KO

You can explore what is offered for each company - there's tons of stuff. To find SEC filings data (the 10-Q's you'll need to run the numbers), click on "Financials", and you'll see at the top, on the right hand side, a link to Coke's SEC filings - what you need will all be right there.

Hope this helps some. Good luck with your Rule Making investing! :-)

Best,
Lou

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement