Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
I need to find someone to do my tax preperation for me. I need to file for 1999-2001. Yes, I am aware of that there will be penalties invovled.
I moved in Oct. of 2001 to another state, had my own business which I kept bad records for, simply because I didn't make very much money. I bought and sold a house, bought a used SUV and a new computer in that time. Perhaps you don't need to know that information.
Anyway, any thoughts as to where I should or shoud not go?
H&R Block? Jackson Hewitt? A smaller local company? A CPA?
Thanks for your time and advice!
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.