Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: alpha40 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 4  
Subject: Where will CARD be in 6 months? Date: 1/31/2000 1:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
What will CARD do the next six months? Last week it went from about $8.00 per share to over $14.00 per share. But it started going back down at the end of the week. Today it is a about $10.50 per share.

Does anybody have any information about this stock?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: roaringfool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3 of 4
Subject: Re: Where will CARD be in 6 months? Date: 3/6/2000 11:16 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
late response or what?

only just started looking @ this stock but sorry to see you've had to wait 3mnths for a reply - analysts and fools who look @ smart card co's in UK v +ve on potential for sector - activcard EASDAQ quote has rocketed last six mnths $5 to $95 - will be getting a NASDAQ quote soon and this may inspire US analysts to look @ sector and CARD - where will it be in 6 mnths? - still in my portfolio and alot hogher hopefully - when i've done dd will post again.

Author: windoman99 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4 of 4
Subject: Re: Where will CARD be in 6 months? Date: 8/10/2000 7:16 PM
Well, now it is 6 months later and i bought card @ $3.26 on 6/29/2000 and have had a sell since the day i bought it. It has gone no where. Tomorrow or on the 14th (there not even sure of their date)they will tell us of their profit or losses. Will we be in the tank or will it rise? The company seems to be doing the right things except getting their name out into the public as others do to promote their company. ie. Create interest for others to buy shares in their company.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement