UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Colovion Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 757783  
Subject: Where you should live test Date: 6/17/2014 12:30 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Not that I put much stock in these things but here's a nifty tool to find where you should live (by zip code) in your state based upon your political beliefs:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2014/06/17/wh...

Interestingly enough when I put in my true answers I get some podunk town in BFE near Cadillac, MI. When I put in the opposite (except for one answer, about church attendance) I get... Ann Arbor. LOL!

I'm the black sheep in my town. I have proof!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 731546 of 757783
Subject: Re: Where you should live test Date: 6/17/2014 2:20 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
McBain, MI. That's probably where you wound up too.

Author: Art53 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 731574 of 757783
Subject: Re: Where you should live test Date: 6/17/2014 7:37 PM
Well that was kind of fun. I got way out in the sticks for both Georgia and Tennessee.

Art

Author: Colovion Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 731621 of 757783
Subject: Re: Where you should live test Date: 6/18/2014 9:25 AM
McBain, MI. That's probably where you wound up too.

Jennison, actually. I actually prefer urban over rural a teeny bit, truth be told.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement