UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: jeanpaulsartre Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 12878  
Subject: Where's Diane Date: 11/8/2000 8:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 6

Will someone please explain to me the purpose of that itchbay Nosferatu, Diane Feinstein? Has she ever done anything for anyone in the state other than pronounce Moscone dead when it was already obvious?

Did anyone see her speech last night? She thanked Agriculture--which is to say, the lobbyists who represent it--and Labor--which is to say, the idiots who have a union card who actually voted for her on the strength of her being a Democrat alone.

Hollywood is a pretty big industry completely under attack from all of Washington, and runaway production is at an alltime high. Where's Diane? Kissing up to the dairy lobby for all those wonderful It's the Cheese ads.

Don't get me started on the other one. This gynarchy sucks. So does the fact that these two talentless pigs have to represent 35 million people, and Alaska has two, one for each outhouse in the state.

jeanpaulsartre
Print the post Back To Top
Author: BrerBear Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5471 of 12878
Subject: Re: Where's Diane Date: 11/9/2000 12:33 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
jeanpaulsartre: Will someone please explain to me the purpose of that itchbay Nosferatu, Diane Feinstein? Has she ever done anything for anyone in the state other than pronounce Moscone dead when it was already obvious?

Did anyone see her speech last night? She thanked Agriculture--which is to say, the lobbyists who represent it--and Labor--which is to say, the idiots who have a union card who actually voted for her on the strength of her being a Democrat alone.

...Where's Diane? Kissing up to the dairy lobby for all those wonderful "It's the Cheese" ads.

Don't get me started on the other one. This gynarchy sucks. So does the fact that these two talentless pigs have to represent 35 million people, and Alaska has two, one for each outhouse in the state.

Why, it's as AMURICUN as apple pie, that's why! You have witnessed yet another spectacle as is only possible in Amerika...

[Can we say that we are blessed that we were NOT subjected to the pathetic debacle visited upon the state of New York? Yet again, a proven LIAR, CHEAT, BELLICOSE "itchbay Nosferatu" prevailed in dispensing a quite opaque layer of non-virgin wool over the eyes of voters who, I'm sure, consider themselves very informed, enlightened, 'educated'...]

The whole picture has me quite close to simply throwing in the towel... changing my registration... and starting a serious and heavy drip-contribution program to all major Dem org's, and accelerate the power dive of this great Republic into the side of Cheyenne Mountain... rather than the death of a thousand cuts, get it over with... asap...

I'm serious, I think... BB.

Author: TheJTrain Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5472 of 12878
Subject: Re: Where's Diane Date: 11/9/2000 3:20 PM
itchbay Nosferatu, Diane Feinstein

jps, finally something we agree on.

Feinstein/Boxer - bleah.

JT,
sick

Author: CABob Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5476 of 12878
Subject: Re: Where's Diane Date: 11/12/2000 1:28 PM
Jeanpaul,
Don't hold back, tell us what you really think about our senators.

;-)

Author: SlickBiff Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5492 of 12878
Subject: Re: Where's Diane Date: 11/29/2000 12:38 PM
Where do the clever, although sick, putdowns of Diane come from? She seems to be doing a fine job for all of those people who voted for her. (that includes me)
Have you tried to find the good or are some of our population fixated on cynicism and bad?

Author: jeanpaulsartre Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5493 of 12878
Subject: Re: Where's Diane Date: 11/29/2000 4:01 PM

Have you tried to find the good or are some of our population fixated on cynicism and bad?

Any culture but cyniculture is no culture at all.

jps

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement