Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: stluke1 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 41  
Subject: Where's it going? Date: 12/13/1999 8:44 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Anybody have any idea on where this stock may go. They have some huge clients as well as business to business e commerce.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: kalan20 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3 of 41
Subject: Re: Where's it going? Date: 12/13/1999 10:08 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Stluke1, I believe you just answered your own question. Throw in a lot of cash and 0 debt also.

Author: stluke1 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4 of 41
Subject: Re: Where's it going? Date: 12/15/1999 5:12 PM
I tend to agree. I was fortunate to get in at the IPO price and am riding this one long. They are cutting edge in my opinion and have some huge clients already. More are likely to follow? Good to talk with another follower of this stock...I haven't found many yet...but they will be coming around soon I'm sure.

Keep in touch and look forward to following ebenx upward.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement