UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 07rider Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 10413  
Subject: which re recommendation? Date: 8/11/2007 5:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
hi there .. newbie subscriber to stock advisor here....trying to find my around and was in trying to follow up on the re-recommendfation mentioned in an email i rec'd today from those people at 'daily reckoning' .. it goes like this:

>>Right now, Tom Gardner has a brand new
RE-recommendation for YOU...
That's why I'm writing you this urgent email today.

To make sure you are among the first to hear that Tom has just RE-recommended a stock to his Stock Advisor subscribers.

Yes, I'm talking about the revolutionary maverick we've been discussing today -- the $1.3 billion company that has revolutionized a massive consumer segment while treating its owners to...

$65 million in annual "owner earnings"
20% earnings growth... year after year
Investment returns since its IPO of 22% per year
You remember, the industry leader that has $65 million cash on hand and ZERO debt and... whose founder still holds $60 million worth of stock... and thanks to a knee-jerk 40% sell-off, trades at a significant discount to its intrinsic value.

<<

can anyone you point me to the stock

many thanks
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jrr7 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10396 of 10413
Subject: Re: which re recommendation? Date: 8/17/2007 10:26 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hi,

TMF Stock Advisor has its own discussion boards. Nobody is allowed to talk about SA-specific stocks outside those boards. And nobody is allowed to get into those discussion boards unless they are a subscriber.

My suggestion is to find the SA-specific discussion boards and ask your question there. I have no idea how you'd do that as they are on a separate server.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement