UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: warrl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 10381  
Subject: Which version should I get? Date: 10/9/2012 1:58 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I'm using Q2010 so it's time to upgrade.

Is Q2012 with all updates decent? Or should I look for Q2011?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: KKoleto Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10004 of 10381
Subject: Re: Which version should I get? Date: 10/9/2012 11:57 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Hi,
I have Q2012 and have no issues so far on win7. I use it for checking and saving accounts primarily. Secondly I use it to track 2 charge cards and an IRA.

So far, so good!

Best,
Ken, Fool

Author: mranderson One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10005 of 10381
Subject: Re: Which version should I get? Date: 10/10/2012 8:38 AM
I also have 2012 and have had no problems with it. I have multiple checking, savings, mutual funds, and brokerage accounts that download fine.

Good Luck.

Author: hockeypop Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10006 of 10381
Subject: Re: Which version should I get? Date: 10/11/2012 2:01 PM
1. Just went to the Amazon site to get Premier at a discount (about $75) and found this.

10/11/2012: Important Manufacturer Update
Some customers experienced syncing issues with the initial Quicken 2013 release. We apologize for the issues experienced and are happy to say that with the recent Quicken update, customers are now reporting a great experience. Intuit is tracking down a very small number of unique issues and will provide more information as soon as an update is available. For details on these isolated issues, please visit Quicken support.

2. I just made the decision to rent my work condo and wonder if anyone has had a good experience with Quicken Rental version. It seems I can do most things in Premier and Premier is about $75 cheaper.

Thanks!

Hockeypop

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement