UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1966854  
Subject: White Male for Sec State? Date: 12/13/2012 5:13 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 5
Sorry Susan Rice, no dice.

In the meantime, if you are an African American Woman and want that job...........see President George W Bush.

JediG
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844785 of 1966854
Subject: Re: White Male for Sec State? Date: 12/13/2012 5:24 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
LOL...

Ever notice how the PA Leftists have to wait to watch the Mullah's on MSNBC or the KOZ before they react to a story?

LOL followers. Hippies turned yuppies but nevertheless, schlubs.

JediG

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844813 of 1966854
Subject: Re: White Male for Sec State? Date: 12/13/2012 8:24 PM
Recommendations: 1
Sorry Susan Rice, no dice.

In the meantime, if you are an African American Woman and want that job...........see President George W Bush.
<

This is hilarious.

Obama picks Rice for the job. Senate Republicans make it abundantly clear they won't approve her. Rice removes herself from consideration. And it's Obama, the Black Panther Muslim Commie who's a racist.

This doesn't even qualify as ODS. It's too screwy for that.

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844828 of 1966854
Subject: Re: White Male for Sec State? Date: 12/13/2012 9:42 PM
Recommendations: 0
White Privilege is alive and well with the American Left.

Ok Senator Kerry, you may take your rightful seat now sir.

Obama isn't a Panther or a commie. Well, I don't know if he is or not, and I don't care. Heck, anyone who intimidates you people at the polls and perverts your elections is a friend of mine so even if he is a panther, it's ok in my book.

Obama is a fella who led this African American woman on. talked her up. Served her up to White Males in the Senate. Pretended to back her loudly in a debate with Mitt. And then, he was either too sexist to stick with her, OR too cowardly to face the Republicans.

Sexist or coward? You decide, I could care less.

Geez they tell us that racists and sexists vote Republican. If that's the case, they should vote Democrat!

The previous Rice got the job with Bush.

This Rice got thrown out due to the Atkins diet with Obama.

Obama 2012

JediG

Author: alstroemeria Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844899 of 1966854
Subject: Re: White Male for Sec State? Date: 12/14/2012 10:53 AM
Ever notice how the PA Leftists have to wait to watch the Mullah's on MSNBC or the KOZ before they react to a story?

I watch little TV news other than the NewsHour on PBS, and more Fox than MSNBC. I read Daily Kos occasionally. Also Red State.

Markos Moulitsas Zuniga got the nickname "Kos" in the Army...yes, he's a veteran. But you knew that already. His family fled to the US from death threats from Salvadoran Communists--maybe you didn't know that.

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844907 of 1966854
Subject: Re: White Male for Sec State? Date: 12/14/2012 10:58 AM
Actually no, I didn't know his bio-data but thanks for filling me in. It's great he's a veteran, especially that his views are NOT even close to being the majority view in the military or with veterans.

Either way, congrats to you on your plutocrat white haired wealthy male Secretary of State who poop-canned the African American woman.

Be proud.

JEdiG

Author: alstroemeria Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844908 of 1966854
Subject: Re: White Male for Sec State? Date: 12/14/2012 10:58 AM
The previous Rice got the job with Bush.

Condi Rice was a totally loyal suck-up who started to refer to W as her husband. He appointed her for the same reason he tried to appoint Harriet Myers to the Supreme Court: he cares more about loyalty than other qualities. He likes women to be deferential (odd, given his mother).

Rice was too hung up on the Soviet Union to be competent at national security. I think Mitt listened to her during the campaign since he referred to Russia as our most important enemy <eyeroll>.

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844914 of 1966854
Subject: Re: White Male for Sec State? Date: 12/14/2012 11:05 AM
Racist and sexist!!!!

Those who were against Susan Rice were never given legitimacy that they opposed her on POLICY. They were labled racist and sexist.

And now you seek to rob Condi Rice of her accomplishment by calling her a 'suck up' and trying to use a verbal 'husband' gaffe.

Indeed. PA has taught me: Racism IS alive in America contrary to what I used to believe. And most of that racism is from Leftists who will never ever acknowledge the accomplishments of a non-white-male unless it was made under the dominion of the Left.

Yeah, Rice was too hung up on your Liberal friends in the Soviet Union. Keep watching, the Soviets are indeed going to cause you much fun in coming decades...but of course, that won't be in today's news cycle, sorry.

Russia......energy reserves. Semi authoritarian leader. The nuclear power that can come close to rivaling us. 50% Muslim population the future.

oh no, they aren't our most important enemy.

LOL

Please. Let these "coastal humanists" stick to racism and whining how Capitalists sent their friend's job overseas as if the friend somehow 'owned' the position to begin with. And let them stick to the jealousy envy bit of "I wanna tax people who make more than me cause i"m jealous and my spouse needs a raise!". But National Security matters? Leave that to Condi Rice. Or Susan Rice. Or Rice Krispies. Heck even Snap, Crackle and Pop would be better.

JediG

Author: SaintPatrick1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844962 of 1966854
Subject: Re: White Male for Sec State? Date: 12/14/2012 12:26 PM
Recommendations: 1
Susan Rice is a kindergartener compared to Condi Rice.

Susan will be lucky to hold on to the UN job considering her "pants on fire" performance. Not only is she no longer under consideration for the sec of state ... The administration has her on radio and television silence...lol... a few months too late.

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1845318 of 1966854
Subject: Re: White Male for Sec State? Date: 12/15/2012 11:28 AM
I guess Obama prefers Susan to be barefoot and pregnant.

War on women.

JediG

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement