Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: KEZzZzZzZzZzZzZz Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 8418  
Subject: Who am I? Date: 11/4/2004 4:36 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0

I am a vithitor in Australia and honored to be a spethal guest at their annual 'Melbourne Cup' horthe rathing day.

I just luv straight guy's that dress 'Ohhhhhh!!!!!! soooo, daggy!!!!!'.

My ever-so-fav. moment at the Melborne rathes was meeting a ever-so- popular guy that, as usual, didn't know his ying from his yang so I drew his attention to his pocket. Oh MY!, he didn't have a hankie poking out.

His most positively- georgeous girlfriend handed me an opportunity to make this hunky man complete.

It was so soft &....pink too!

It fit perfectly!

This is why I get paid 'BIG MONEY!'.

WHO AM I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jnk96 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8321 of 8418
Subject: Re: Who am I? Date: 11/5/2004 9:00 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Prince Charles?

jnk

Author: KEZzZzZzZzZzZzZz Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8322 of 8418
Subject: Re: Who am I? Date: 11/6/2004 12:26 AM
Prince Charles?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nope!

This person is American and has a fetish for 'bottoms'.;0)

KEZ

Author: KEZzZzZzZzZzZzZz Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8323 of 8418
Subject: Re: Who am I? Date: 11/8/2004 7:33 AM

GEESHHHH!!!! This is going well!

Has everyone lost their Jester Hat OR sumthin'?

*SIGH*

ANother hint: I have blonde hair, fair skin & a queer eye!

KEZ

Author: scaryblondechick Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8324 of 8418
Subject: Re: Who am I? Date: 11/8/2004 8:51 AM
I have blonde hair, fair skin & a queer eye!

Now you tell us. Okay, you're Carson Kressley.

scary
(What do I win?)

Author: KEZzZzZzZzZzZzZz Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8325 of 8418
Subject: Re: Who am I? Date: 11/8/2004 9:56 AM
I have blonde hair, fair skin & a queer eye!

Now you tell us. Okay, you're Carson Kressley.

scary
(What do I win?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scary,

the 'queer eye' gave it away, eh? Thanks for joining in :o)

I was going to leave it 'till last BUT, hmph!!!, the 5 minutes were up.

Your prize, if you wish to accept it is a lifetime of knowing ' you were right!'.

This post will self destuct in 5 seconds!!!

KEZ

Author: cowhoney Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8340 of 8418
Subject: Re: Who am I? Date: 8/4/2005 3:13 PM
This person is American and has a fetish for 'bottoms'.;0)

I know, its David Brooks the CEO of DHB that has me 30K+ in the hole for the year!

Cowhoney

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement