UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JoelCairo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1966895  
Subject: Who Can Believe Mr. Etch-a-sketch ever? Date: 10/5/2012 3:36 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 10
Romney has always been characterized in business as a man who will do what is necessary to get the job done.

And that's what he did Tuesday night. Realizing that the policies of the extremists who control the GOP are headed for failure, he tried a bunch of approaches -- from outright lying to superficial word play -- to cut the chord between him and this host of electoral anchors.

Maybe he went back to being the real Mitt, if that was the man who was governor of Massachusetts. Maybe not. The right wing don't care, because as they have said all along, no behavior or words are off the table if they help defeat Obama.

The problem for Mitt is that we've seen this all before, so that after the bump of enthusiasm fades, he'll remain as an even less trustworthy candidate than he was -- and since, in the end, his pitch rests on those words "Trust Me" -- he faces a new problem.

Then there is Massachusetts. Romney basically said he did what a Democratic legislature wanted and would agree to, and he is proud of what he did. Think that won't be examined closely? Up until now, he has stayed as far away from mentioning Massachusetts as he did in his last few years as Chief Executive of Bain?

I just hope his anchored coattails drag down the despicable wing of his party.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: SGIZ1 Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821523 of 1966895
Subject: Re: Who Can Believe Mr. Etch-a-sketch ever? Date: 10/5/2012 3:48 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
You do realize Obama is a huge liar, yes?

Author: goofnoff Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821525 of 1966895
Subject: Re: Who Can Believe Mr. Etch-a-sketch ever? Date: 10/5/2012 3:53 PM
Recommendations: 1
No one actually believes him.

His support is 100% Obama haters.

That's just a simple fact.

In fact most of the righties on this board can't explain anything Obama has doesn't that Bush didn't do more of, more poorly. Romney is a copy of Bush.

Hatred isn't based in logic or facts.

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821527 of 1966895
Subject: Re: Who Can Believe Mr. Etch-a-sketch ever? Date: 10/5/2012 3:55 PM
You do realize Obama is a huge liar, yes?

No, he doesn't. And like all the other Obamunists he can't argue the issues without impugning his opponents.

I've said it for months: liberals and Obama can't hide from the issues forever. Look what happened this week. Romney teabagged Obama on national TV (been waiting to use that one).

Author: JoelCairo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821589 of 1966895
Subject: Re: Who Can Believe Mr. Etch-a-sketch ever? Date: 10/5/2012 7:30 PM
And like all the other Obamunists he can't argue the issues without impugning his opponents.

Unlike you Mitzi's, LOL!

Get the teabaggers off your face and see the reality of things.

Author: JoelCairo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821923 of 1966895
Subject: Re: Who Can Believe Mr. Etch-a-sketch ever? Date: 10/6/2012 10:33 PM
You do realize that Romney is a huge liar, yes?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement