UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Starrob Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 75  
Subject: Who DaT? Date: 2/7/2010 10:44 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Who Dat say they going to beat them Saints!!!!

I am very happy for the Saints since I used to live in Louisiana in 1983 - 1985. That area really deserves it.....

http://www.wwltv.com/video/featured-videos/Bourbon-Street-er...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: geauxsaints One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64 of 75
Subject: Re: Who DaT? Date: 2/7/2010 11:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
I remember Archie Manning scoring a touchdown to beat the Rams his first game as a Saint and thinking, "they're on their way". All these years later and now they have done it. I live in Louisiana about five hours from New Orleans, and it is crazy here right now. This past week has been unbelievable also. I can only imagine what it's like down there.
WHO DAT indeed

Author: Starrob Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65 of 75
Subject: Re: Who DaT? Date: 2/8/2010 12:42 AM
Yeah....I used to live in Lafayette but used to visit the Big Easy a lot. Mardi Gras is coming up too....It will be party city for awhile there!!!!

The Who Dat nation deserves it...

Author: geauxsaints One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 66 of 75
Subject: Re: Who DaT? Date: 2/8/2010 12:52 AM
I grew up in Gulfport, MS, and used to go to the games quite a bit. We are going down for Mardi Gras next weekend - if the city is still standing!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement