UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Starrob Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Ticker Guide Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 75  
Subject: Who DaT? Date: 2/7/2010 10:44 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Who Dat say they going to beat them Saints!!!!

I am very happy for the Saints since I used to live in Louisiana in 1983 - 1985. That area really deserves it.....

http://www.wwltv.com/video/featured-videos/Bourbon-Street-er...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: geauxsaints One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64 of 75
Subject: Re: Who DaT? Date: 2/7/2010 11:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I remember Archie Manning scoring a touchdown to beat the Rams his first game as a Saint and thinking, "they're on their way". All these years later and now they have done it. I live in Louisiana about five hours from New Orleans, and it is crazy here right now. This past week has been unbelievable also. I can only imagine what it's like down there.
WHO DAT indeed

Author: Starrob Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Ticker Guide Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65 of 75
Subject: Re: Who DaT? Date: 2/8/2010 12:42 AM
Yeah....I used to live in Lafayette but used to visit the Big Easy a lot. Mardi Gras is coming up too....It will be party city for awhile there!!!!

The Who Dat nation deserves it...

Author: geauxsaints One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 66 of 75
Subject: Re: Who DaT? Date: 2/8/2010 12:52 AM
I grew up in Gulfport, MS, and used to go to the games quite a bit. We are going down for Mardi Gras next weekend - if the city is still standing!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement