UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TerryMcK Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 737248  
Subject: Who do dead people vote for Date: 9/4/2012 7:26 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 6
Interesting to Google this topic in any variety of ways.

First, there are estimates as high as 1.8 million still on voter roles across the country. This is probably a high number, but does indicate the impact on any election the dead can have.

If you look for the dead voting Democratic, there are all kinds of cases of voter fraud reported - and some proven.

If you look for the same for Republican, you mainly find Republicans trying to suppress the dead from voting.

So I think we need to make a few changes; first, get more dead Republicans to vote, so we can eliminate all the controversy about the dead voting. Then we need to require a valid ID of the spirit of the dead person who is voting or at lease a permission slip from the deceased.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: tgrmn Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 641918 of 737248
Subject: Re: Who do dead people vote for Date: 9/4/2012 7:37 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
The ->D.N.C.<- in Charlotte are requiring I.D. Checks,
three times/security layers, to move through the perimeter and on into the Convention Facility.

RACISTS!

Author: decath Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 642166 of 737248
Subject: Re: Who do dead people vote for Date: 9/5/2012 4:26 PM
Recommendations: 0
TerryMck
So I think we need to make a few changes; first, get more dead Republicans to vote, so we can eliminate all the controversy about the dead voting.

That's the only way to get voter id's past. If Republicans start voting for the dead, the dems will jump on it faster than fly's on a corpse.

decath

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement