UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (34) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: sano Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 12878  
Subject: Re: While we're at it - Diane Date: 1/17/2013 4:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Who needs a half dozen gun safes in the garage?

1 or 12 dozen, as long as they are being safely and responsibly stored, it's not my call to make. The change needs making is that all of them must be bought/sold/traded through a dealer and subject to background check and waiting period. 20 bucks.

You can own all the cars, boats, planes, you want - street legal or not - as long as you don't endanger people with them. Don't even need a drivers license to own 'em.

A collectible is a collectible as long as it's properly and safely stored.

If I wanna take out a pair of vintage 6 shooters, lever action rifle and double barrel, call myself whiskey pete and go cowboy shooting, it's just as valid as cross-country skiing with a .22 on my back, or any other shooting sport.

I think yer maybe just a little over-judgemental on the issue and it's making you sound like one of those strident anti-all-gun people.

I know fly-fishermen who think those people who plant 6 bait rods in front of their beach chair should be prohibited... that one man, one rod, barbless hooks, catch and release is THE only right way.

To each his own.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (34) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Ubiquiti Analysis
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement