Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 97855  
Subject: Who woulda' thunk it? Date: 10/7/2012 7:35 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
There are two games left this weekend, whose outcome won't drastically change this:

Five weeks into the season the division with the best combined record is the NFC West at 14-6. No AFC division sports a winning record.

~aj
Print the post Back To Top
Author: n8larson Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Ticker Guide Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 92683 of 97855
Subject: Re: Who woulda' thunk it? Date: 10/9/2012 11:01 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Five weeks into the season the division with the best combined record is the NFC West at 14-6. No AFC division sports a winning record.

Today Mike Sando (ESPN's NFCW coverage blogger) is doing a serious on how awesome the NFC West has been to this point in the season, starting with a comprehensive table on quarterbacks' performance against NFCW teams.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/77477/the-division...

And it's not close. The Rams have only given up 2 TD passes this season. Not this week. This season.

-n8

Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 92684 of 97855
Subject: Re: Who woulda' thunk it? Date: 10/9/2012 12:45 PM
Recommendations: 2
The Rams have only given up 2 TD passes this season. Not this week. This season

I don't have a comment, I just wanted to see that repeated.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement