Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
whoever wrote the stuff about dnex didn't do a complete analysis. a shoddy conclusion was made with a narrow set of facts. period.

I don't think you have room to comment on anyone else's analysis because you don't appear to have looked for one. You've ignored everything else that's been written in this thread about Dionex and narrowed your argument to one statement. And that's not even a statement, but a hypothetical question to management about options issuance. You simply assumed that when a slightly derogatory question is raised (I for one took it as tongue-in-cheek humor) that that was the complete analysis.

Greenmartian made it pretty clear in his last post that options are just one part of his analysis since he's willing to purchase shares of companies that issue them and I think, until lately, he's been pretty restrained in his responses to your antagonism and "shouting". At the same time, you haven't really addressed his criticism, which is that you cherry-pick your quotes and respond only to what suits you. Let's try to keep things on an even keel here, shall we? We can always go to "Improve The Fool" or "Political Asylum" for the cage matches.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement