No. of Recommendations: 3
Why don't you move the litter box so it is right by your sister's bed?

because my sister is sleeping in my library, and I don't want the cat in there.

And for your sanity's sake, go buy a jumbo case of plastic silverware and paper plates:

I don't believe in using plastic silverware, it's bad for the environment. I get really annoyed when they throw plastic silverware in with the stuff to be washed. My theory is, if you're going to have to wash it, you might just as well use the "real" stuff.

Things have gotten a bit better. Saturday, when I was posting, my dad evidently talked to my sister, because when I came down the dishes were done, the dining room was vacuumed and they were doing laundry. Later that afternoon they went grocery shopping, actually asked if I needed anything from the store. (?!?) Of course they were gone till 11pm. (left at 3ish?) Yesterday, my neice said she wanted to make dinner. They had bought a new Vegetarian cookbook, and she wanted to make Lasagna with eggplant. Of course I had to help her a bit, but she did most of it. It came out really good. (except I don't like cottage cheese and it had cottage cheese in it, but everyone else liked it.)

I didn't manage to paint my windows yesterday, like I had planned. I went to job service and the guy that was looking up information on the computer was WAY to chatty, and very slow. I spent more time there than I wanted. Also ran into an old friend who happens to be a talker and a gossiper, so she bent my ear for a while. I finally got out of there and made the mistake of going to Walmart.

I needed a few things, like an extension cord, and a White board that I could write lists of things I need to do on. (something really big so I can readily see it.) As it turned out, I wandered down the discount aisle. (they've been remodeling the whole store for weeks.) Found a whole bunch of stuff that was really cheap and useful. Found extension cords for $1 each, and a 3 pack of panty hose for $1.50, and a small pocket data organizer for $15.00 with is compatible with MS Outlook, and I can link to my PC. So now I can keep todo lists and shopping lists, and my expenses on it and have it readily available. (I dont know how many times I think of something I need at the store, and then when I finally get to go, I forget everything I wanted to get.) Anyway....I bought some useful stuff, and got some great bargains, but spent WAY too much money. (a ten pack of razor blades for $1!!)

Anyway, today, I've managed to get a head start on stuff, made myself a list of things that need to be done.

I think I've figured out a solution to my constantly being tired. I started taking my Claritin D again. This stuff is an upper for me, and combined with the Zoloft, (which is a downer) I seem to be leveling out. I also found out that when I thought I was drinking caffeine all week, I wasn't. Didn't realize until I went to toss one of the Coke bottles in the recycling bin and notice they were caffeine free. DOH!! (My sister had bought them.)

Anyway, it's these little discoveries that are making the difference. If I make one tiny step a day, I at least feel like I'm making progress.

Lady Inchworm, inching along. ;-)
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement