Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (21) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: shelley511 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 57324  
Subject: Why is it? Date: 3/2/2013 6:49 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 6
It seems that amost every time I post , the board shuts down for weeks. I am getting a complex.
Shelley
Print the post Back To Top
Author: DorMill Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56759 of 57324
Subject: Re: Why is it? Date: 3/2/2013 10:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Maybe we need a roll call?

Here I am! Hugs everyone...

Author: Blackduff Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56760 of 57324
Subject: Re: Why is it? Date: 3/3/2013 2:52 AM
Me too!
I just came back from the Cooks. The tarts were difficult to stop so I didn't. There was a alert that a typhoon was coming,so I had to stay to watch happened with bikinis.

blackduff

Author: ehore Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56761 of 57324
Subject: Re: Why is it? Date: 3/5/2013 2:57 PM
Recommendations: 4
I am sorry but the number you have reached is disconnected or no longer in service!

Author: mslumpy Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56762 of 57324
Subject: Re: Why is it? Date: 3/5/2013 3:00 PM
Don't take it personaly, it's not your fault.
Dr. Lumpy & Dr. Freud

Author: catfyre Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56763 of 57324
Subject: Re: Why is it? Date: 3/5/2013 3:15 PM
I thought I was the only one that could clear the room that well ;o)

Knock knock . . . .

Author: CoffeeladyinFL Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56764 of 57324
Subject: Re: Why is it? Date: 3/6/2013 11:53 AM
I'm here!!

I thought I was the only one that could clear the room that well ;o)

Knock knock . . . .

Who's there?

Linda

Author: vr5240 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56765 of 57324
Subject: Re: Why is it? Date: 3/6/2013 7:27 PM
Recommendations: 2
I'm here too. Not checking in as much lately. Our quiet retirement got very unquiet. Hubby is running for City Commissioner. I know why they call it 'running'...because you're constantly running from one place to another. Whew!

I'll be a regular poster again after next Tuesday - that is election day!

Sorry guys, but I have to run now! Bye.

Hugs.

Verna

Author: catfyre Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56766 of 57324
Subject: Re: Why is it? Date: 3/6/2013 9:36 PM
Hubby is running for City Commissioner

Now we'll get the low-down. What does a city commissioner commission?

cat

Author: catfyre Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56767 of 57324
Subject: Re: Why is it? Date: 3/6/2013 9:39 PM
Who's there?

Not

Author: Howie52 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56768 of 57324
Subject: Re: Why is it? Date: 3/6/2013 9:59 PM
"seems that amost every time I post , the board shuts down for weeks. I am getting a complex.
Shelley "

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

B?

Howie52
Things go in cycles, doncha know.

well, sometimes they go in cars.
Sometimes trains.
Sometimes aeroplanes.
Balloons.

Carts.
Horse-drawn.

Roller skates - runnin - walkin.

really a good reason not to smoke.
Couldn't cycle worth a fiddler's fee.

Author: jackjg1947 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56769 of 57324
Subject: Re: Why is it? Date: 3/7/2013 9:00 AM
Howie, are you saying fiddlers are poorly paid? They deserve better.

Author: shelley511 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56770 of 57324
Subject: Re: Why is it? Date: 3/7/2013 9:05 AM
Good Luck Dick in your race for County Commissioner. Hope this is a first step on your way to becoming the Gorvernor of Florida.
Shelley

Author: ekavana186 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56771 of 57324
Subject: Re: Why is it? Date: 3/7/2013 10:05 AM
Howie, are you saying fiddlers are poorly paid? They deserve better.

They deserve a place with Banjo, Accordion and Cellists play.

Ed

Now if we are talking about violists they play only in heaven.

Author: Howie52 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56772 of 57324
Subject: Re: Why is it? Date: 3/8/2013 9:41 PM
"Now if we are talking about violists they play only in heaven. "

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There was a film called a history of violists as I recall.

Howie52
recall has been recalled due to a faulty solenoid

Good thing was the recall didn't smoke.

Author: vr5240 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56773 of 57324
Subject: Re: Why is it? Date: 3/13/2013 11:45 PM
Recommendations: 1
Thanks Shelley. A one-legged duck would make a better governor than the one Florida has now!

Anyhow, the election was held yesterday, and my hubby was handily elected as a City Commissioner of Deerfield Beach, Florida. Not bad for a first-time candidate for any public office, up against two experienced opponents! There are four Commissioners, plus the Mayor on the Commission. Unfortunately, the mayoral race was too close to call, and will have to go to a recount.

Author: jackjg1947 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56774 of 57324
Subject: Re: Why is it? Date: 3/14/2013 7:38 AM
Verna, Congratulations to Dick from his Alexandria reunion friends.

Jack G

Author: CoffeeladyinFL Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56775 of 57324
Subject: Re: Why is it? Date: 3/14/2013 7:27 PM
V,

Just in case my e-mail got lost - tell Dick congrats!!!

Linda

Author: shelley511 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56776 of 57324
Subject: Re: Why is it? Date: 3/15/2013 4:49 PM
Is it too early to start a Rosenzweig for President campaign committee?

Author: vr5240 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56777 of 57324
Subject: Re: Why is it? Date: 3/15/2013 11:21 PM
Recommendations: 1
Thank you all for your congratulations to my hubby on his election as City Commissioner. I think the real winners are the residents of Deerfield Beach, Florida, who have someone who will listen to their concerns, and act upon them in a fair way.

Author: mslumpy Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56778 of 57324
Subject: Re: Why is it? Date: 3/16/2013 5:34 PM
That's why I would have voted for him if I lived in Fla.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (21) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement