UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 31113  
Subject: Why it's called a Sunburst Aeonium... Date: 10/20/2012 8:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 8
.... and why I like having several of them in my garden.

http://dotcomjoe.com/1020g1

This one's about 14" across, but will grow to about 18" before it
goes into reproductive cycle and grow a bunch of pups on its stem.

~aj
Print the post Back To Top
Author: blford Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30349 of 31113
Subject: Re: Why it's called a Sunburst Aeonium... Date: 10/24/2012 9:42 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
You have an amazing talent for growing things. Thank you for sharing all that you've shared over the years.

Bill

Author: Donna405 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30350 of 31113
Subject: Re: Why it's called a Sunburst Aeonium... Date: 10/24/2012 10:31 PM
Recommendations: 1
Bill, is that you? How is Virginia?

Donna (still homesick for VA)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement