UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (15) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1972592  
Subject: Why Obama wants sequestration Date: 2/21/2013 8:45 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
When the economy continues to tank, he'll blame sequestration and not ObamaKare, tax hikes and other failed Obama policies. (Although sequestration is his idea)
Print the post Back To Top
Author: BlueGrits Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1861497 of 1972592
Subject: Re: Why Obama wants sequestration Date: 2/21/2013 8:51 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Keep shooting, CJB, and eventually you'll find a story which sticks.

Author: ModernViking Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1861506 of 1972592
Subject: Re: Why Obama wants sequestration Date: 2/21/2013 9:18 PM
Obama doesn't want sequestration. Stupid thread.

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1861512 of 1972592
Subject: Re: Why Obama wants sequestration Date: 2/21/2013 10:50 PM
Sequestration is "good".

I'm all for it. Have been since this new stupid debate amongst the PA sheeple started.

But it's gotta be the full package...starting with 800k civilians laid off or at least cut pay.

I doubt it'll happen but one can hope.

I back President Obama to punish via the sequester.

And I also back him to prevail....and do NOTHING about the fiscal ills that'll be more fun if allowed to get even worse.

Obama 2012

JediG (When you trade in giving a crap, and turn the topics into comedy to watch as a spectator....it's more fun. )

Author: jerryab Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1861548 of 1972592
Subject: Re: Why Obama wants sequestration Date: 2/22/2013 1:05 AM
Recommendations: 1
When you trade in giving a crap, and turn the topics into comedy to watch as a spectator....it's more fun.

You are spinning faster than a pinwheel in a tornado....

Now *that's* entertainment !!

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1861550 of 1972592
Subject: Re: Why Obama wants sequestration Date: 2/22/2013 1:24 AM
No, your debt is the tornado.

As is everything else.

Your focus on ME....makes you a sheeple. Easy to distract while your establishments gives you what you need and deserve.

LOL

JediG

Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1861568 of 1972592
Subject: Re: Why Obama wants sequestration Date: 2/22/2013 8:20 AM
Obama doesn't want sequestration. Stupid thread.

Then why did he insist on it back in 2011?

Author: ModernViking Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1861587 of 1972592
Subject: Re: Why Obama wants sequestration Date: 2/22/2013 9:56 AM
Then why did he insist on it back in 2011?

Because he mistakenly thought it would prompt Congress to come to the table on a balanced deficit reduction package.

So much for expecting Congress to be responsible. But you're suggesting he actually wants those cuts to go into effect, which is laughable.

Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1861597 of 1972592
Subject: Re: Why Obama wants sequestration Date: 2/22/2013 10:29 AM
Recommendations: 3
Because he mistakenly thought it would prompt Congress to come to the table on a balanced deficit reduction package.

So much for expecting Congress to be responsible. But you're suggesting he actually wants those cuts to go into effect, which is laughable.

Then your misguided and he's a bigger idiot than I thought.

First off, he was a member of the "Just say NO" Democrats. He voted against raising the debt ceiling. He filibustered SCOTUS nominees...did he not think that the Republicans would treat him the exact way Democrats treated Bush? Did he think the GOP would bow to his will? Why would he expect Republicans to treat him better than he treated Bush?

Second, Congress is being responsible. Well the House is. They have offered serious cuts...Obama is yet to offer any actual cuts, just minor reductions in growth 10 YEARS OUT! There is nothing adult or responsible about Obama's offer. Heck they even managed to raise taxes on working Americans, so Obama got his half of the deal already.

Obama wants these cuts for the political advantage he beleives he'll get. Also the cover for the problems of ObamaKare. He can blame the cuts for the problems on ObamaKare.

Author: ModernViking Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1861636 of 1972592
Subject: Re: Why Obama wants sequestration Date: 2/22/2013 12:24 PM
Recommendations: 4
Then your misguided and he's a bigger idiot than I thought.

First off, he was a member of the "Just say NO" Democrats. He voted against raising the debt ceiling. He filibustered SCOTUS nominees...did he not think that the Republicans would treat him the exact way Democrats treated Bush? Did he think the GOP would bow to his will? Why would he expect Republicans to treat him better than he treated Bush?

Second, Congress is being responsible. Well the House is. They have offered serious cuts...Obama is yet to offer any actual cuts, just minor reductions in growth 10 YEARS OUT! There is nothing adult or responsible about Obama's offer. Heck they even managed to raise taxes on working Americans, so Obama got his half of the deal already.

Obama wants these cuts for the political advantage he beleives he'll get. Also the cover for the problems of ObamaKare. He can blame the cuts for the problems on ObamaKare.

Good God, you are a talking point regurgitating ma-CHINE! Get this boy a contract with FOX! You forgot to work in "job-killing" into your spiel, though. Get it together.

Anyway, thank you for confirming that Republicans are acting out a decades-old grudge for percieved slights against them. Very "adult" of them.

As for the rest of your statement, you're not being very "serious" if you're trying to lay on us the whopper that the House Republicans (seriously, the House Republicans!) aren't already running for political cover by blaming the looming cuts on Obama. But the're being responsible, you say! "Serious" cuts they're threatening against working Americans, yes ... too bad no one is asking for them.

One only has to look at Hashtag Boehner grandstanding on the "obamaquester" to see the most cynical political hackery in full bloom. Republicans in Congress polling at 15% are the ones running for political cover. If they don't want the sequester, all they have to do is ... not do it! But Boehner's too comfortable on this soapbox to stop now. How better to demonstrate that government is broken by being the one breaking it?

Maybe you can Tweet your retarded respelling of "Obamacare" and get a "Like" from Hashtag Boehner.

Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1861649 of 1972592
Subject: Re: Why Obama wants sequestration Date: 2/22/2013 1:12 PM
Actually they are blaming the lack of cuts on Obama.

And his name is John Boehner not sure why you think he's a hash user. I haven't heard of any drug problems in Boehner's past.

Welcome to Washington, it's not decades old grudges, it's flattery...the Democrats won the White House by lying, running negative ads and voting no on everything. At least the GOP is only copying the negative and voting NO...which is a good thing. Voting NO on bad bills is something smart.

If you're concerned about the GOP's Congressional numbers, don't be...they are pretty much in line with Pelosi and Reids. And frankly even with the lies coming from the MSNBC crowd, winning Congressional elections, local elections and Governorships more often than Democrats.

Obama can't hide from his own idea (well one Soros told him).

Author: jerryab Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1861658 of 1972592
Subject: Re: Why Obama wants sequestration Date: 2/22/2013 1:39 PM
No, your debt is the tornado.

In 2001, the debt was scheduled to be paid off by 2010-2011. The fact it has not happened is a conservative problem.

Easy to distract while your establishments gives you what you need and deserve.

Found those WMDs in Iraq yet? OOPS !! You got distracted by a Curveball.... Or was that Jeff Gannon?

Author: ModernViking Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1861699 of 1972592
Subject: Re: Why Obama wants sequestration Date: 2/22/2013 4:16 PM
And his name is John Boehner not sure why you think he's a hash user. I haven't heard of any drug problems in Boehner's past.

I said Hashtag, as in #obamaquester Boehner. See, he's so dead set on using the sequester as political cover he's giving speeches with that hashtag (you do know what a hashtag is, right?) plastered over the lectern. 'Cause in Boehner's Republican fairyland politics has less to do about policy than it does about proper branding.

Welcome to Washington, it's not decades old grudges, it's flattery...the Democrats won the White House by lying, running negative ads and voting no on everything. At least the GOP is only copying the negative and voting NO...which is a good thing. Voting NO on bad bills is something smart.

Well, congratulations on your new membership in the "government is no good" club. Your propeller hat is in the mail.

You used to talk a little bit of sense. What happened?

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1861717 of 1972592
Subject: Re: Why Obama wants sequestration Date: 2/22/2013 6:10 PM
"Because he mistakenly thought it would prompt Congress to come to the table on a balanced deficit reduction package.
"

Make stuff up much???

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1861738 of 1972592
Subject: Re: Why Obama wants sequestration Date: 2/22/2013 8:01 PM
If Conservatives are responsible for the debt, I'm glad they gotcha!

LOL

JediG

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (15) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement