No. of Recommendations: 43
Romney said, "When I'm elected, I will put Americans back to work."

And 51% of the Americans said, "F... that!"

decath
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 9

Huh? There are that many people just like Romney? Who knew.

I thought he lost because he's a jerk. But that would appeal to this board.
No. of Recommendations: 1

Huh? There are that many people just like Romney? Who knew. ..."

What has your Therapist told you?
No. of Recommendations: 5
Hey Goofy. How'd you like the post on the coolaid drinker and the NRA=KKK?

Are you both on the same Meds?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/sorry-libs-nra-was-t......

"Jason Whitlock, the Kansas City columnist whose article on Jovan Belcher‘s murder-suicide inspired an anti-gun rant by NBC’s Bob Costas, now says that the pro-Second Amendment National Rifle Association is “the new KKK,” Newsbusters’ Tim Graham reported Monday.

This will give you an idea of how gun control laws worked. Following the firebombing of his house in 1956, Dr. Martin Luther King, who was, among other things, a Christian minister, applied for a gun permit, but the Alabama authorities found him unsuitable. A decade later, he won a Nobel Peace Prize.

How’s that “may issue” gun permit policy working for you?

The NRA opposed these discretionary gun permit laws and proceeded to grant NRA charters to blacks who sought to defend themselves from Klan violence — including the great civil rights hero Robert F. Williams.

A World War II Marine veteran, Williams returned home to Monroe, N.C., to find the Klan riding high — beating, lynching and murdering blacks at will. No one would join the NAACP for fear of Klan reprisals. Williams became president of the local chapter and increased membership from six to more than 200.

But it was not until he got a charter from the NRA in 1957 and founded the Black Armed Guard that the Klan got their comeuppance in Monroe.

Williams’ repeated thwarting of violent Klan attacks is described in his stirring book, “Negroes With Guns.” In one crucial battle, the Klan sieged the home of a black physician and his wife, but Williams and his Black Armed Guard stood sentry and repelled the larger, cowardly force. And that was the end of it.

As the Klan found out, it’s not so much fun when the rabbit’s got the gun.

The NRA’s proud history of fighting the Klan has been airbrushed out of the record by those who were complicit with the KKK, Jim Crow and racial terror, to wit: the Democrats."
No. of Recommendations: 15
goofnoff wrote: There are that many people just like Romney?

If "just like Romney" means (1) get off the dole; and (2) take responsibility for your life; by (3) saving for your retirement; and (6) practice your sexuality responsibly; by (7) buying your own contraception; but if you don't, (8) marry the babymama; then (9) buy life insurance protection for your family; and (10) stay married for your grandchildren's well-being.

You know, the way America used to be before the "Democratic way" was paved for Owebama to "fundamentally change America."
He lost because he was a waffler and a bad standard bearer for his party. He was the John Kerry of the Republicans.

And really - the President doesn't control your destiny. I've worked in good times and bad. And when work stopped for a while I didn't go all whiny victim and blame it on Bush. And now that things are booming I don't thank Obama. The President doesn't control if I work or not. I do.
No. of Recommendations: 4
He lost because he was a waffler and a bad standard bearer for his party. He was the John Kerry of the Republicans.
-------------------------------------------
Did you vote for Bush in 2004?

3 possible answers:

a) I voted for Kerry.

b) I voted for Bush, i'm completely lying though.

c) Potato Salad.
No. of Recommendations: 4

And really - the President doesn't control your destiny. I've worked in good times and bad. And when work stopped for a while I didn't go all whiny victim and blame it on Bush. And now that things are booming I don't thank Obama. The President doesn't control if I work or not. I do.

No, the President doesn't control your destiny, but he most certainly affects it. And when it comes to Obama's horrific policies, it is most definitely for the worse.
No. of Recommendations: 8
Gingko100

You are definately an exception there Gingko...for a liberal that is. Reading PA and the democrats I run into, it's pretty overwhelming that Bush is to blame for just about every inconceivable wrong in the world since 2000. Heck, they even try to blame him for things before 2000.

Anyway, the post was a joke. It goes without saying that if you voted for Obama, it does not mean you don't want to work. But you can bet your britches that the people in America who don't want to work and would rather sit on their butts collecting welfare and unemployment benefits were voting for Obama...not Romney.

decath
No. of Recommendations: 2

decath

LOL. It must be really hard for "you people" on this board to live in the same country with the 53% (that's fifty-three percent, Einstein) of the people who voted for Obama.

You should probably move to some underpopulated area of the world and set up your own fiefdom. Since the Arctic is melting, you could probably set up housekeeping there. That would give the bird to that 53%+ that doesn't appreciate you. ;-)
foolishwaldo
LOL. It must be really hard for "you people" on this board to live in the same country with the 53% (that's fifty-three percent, Einstein) of the people who voted for Obama.

LOL. It must be really hard for "you liberals" to get a sense of humor and see a joke when there is one.

decath
No. of Recommendations: 0

LOL. 53% of the people did NOT vote for Obama. Only about 21% did.

Even considering that probably very-roughly 20% of the population is ineligible to vote for one reason for another, mostly due to being too young, that's not exactly a ringing endorsement.
No. of Recommendations: 6

decath

You should probably move to some underpopulated area of the world and set up your own fiefdom. Since the Arctic is melting, you could probably set up housekeeping there. That would give the bird to that 53%+ that doesn't appreciate you. ;-)

Where did you get your numbers?

According to Wikipedia, Obama got 50.94% of the vote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_elec...

According to CNN, Obama got 51% of the vote:
http://www.cnn.com/election/2012/results/main
Anyway, the post was a joke. It goes without saying that if you voted for Obama, it does not mean you don't want to work. But you can bet your britches that the people in America who don't want to work and would rather sit on their butts collecting welfare and unemployment benefits were voting for Obama...not Romney.

Further to decath's point, Gingko:

There's no doubt that the people who could work, but won't, voted overwhelmingly for Obama. There's also no doubt that the Democratic Party doesn't care who these 'takers'* are, as long as they continue to vote Democrat.

Now, you probably don't care what any of us on this board have to say about wealth redistribution by the Government. But if things keep going the way they are, with it becoming easier and easier for people to live off others, and harder and harder for other people to work, save and create wealth, guess what? There will come a time when it's not only the votes of the decath's and twopair's of the world that won't matter. The votes of the Gingko's of the world won't matter, either.

* Note that I am not including those who can't feed themselves as takers, only those that could but won't. Conservatives believe that there is a big distinction between these types of people, but liberals value the votes and power more than the distinction, and use any attempts by conservatives to distinguish between these groups as an attack on the poor.
No. of Recommendations: 3
* Note that I am not including those who can't feed themselves as takers, only those that could but won't. Conservatives believe that there is a big distinction between these types of people, but liberals value the votes and power more than the distinction, and use any attempts by conservatives to distinguish between these groups as an attack on the poor."
--------------------------------

All the Smoke and Mirrors will only be able to go on for so long... and then, when the Collapse comes, millions with empty food bowls, elderly and kids will not find their three basic needs met by The Progressive Borg.

Chaos and mass graves.

Wake up Sheeple.
All the Smoke and Mirrors will only be able to go on for so long... and then, when the Collapse comes, millions with empty food bowls, elderly and kids will not find their three basic needs met by The Progressive Borg.

Chaos and mass graves.

It's possible. When civilizations collapse, it's ugly. The truly needy will have no hope. The people who choose to sponge off the system will be the cause, and yet many of them will probably survive, just like cockroaches.

Again, before the Liberal Thought Police start whining, I am drawing a clear distinction from those who need a safety net from those who prefer to lie in the hammock and let others work to feed them. Democrats don't care about such minutiae, as long as both groups vote Democrat. Power is all that matters.
...now that things are booming...

Seriously?

Unless you're living in North Dakota or some very specialized section of the economy, things are definitely not "booming".

JLC
LOL. It must be really hard for "you liberals" to get a sense of humor and see a joke when there is one.

Were they supposed to get that before or after the Obamaphone?

JLC
JLC wrote: Were they supposed to get that before or after the Obamaphone?

Obamaphone remix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr201FqTP4w
Advertisement