Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 95865  
Subject: Why Romo sucks Date: 10/1/2012 10:31 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
That shovel-whatever-it-was is just another example of Romo imploding.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 92638 of 95865
Subject: Re: Why Romo sucks Date: 10/1/2012 10:40 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Would you prefer Mark Sanchez?

Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 92639 of 95865
Subject: Re: Why Romo sucks Date: 10/1/2012 10:47 PM
Recommendations: 1
Would you prefer Mark Sanchez?

Good point.

Author: AOLFoolman100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 92640 of 95865
Subject: Re: Why Romo sucks Date: 10/1/2012 10:53 PM
As much I hate the Cowboys (eventhough I live here), Romo is actually a very good quarterback.

Seriously, look at his stats over the last 2-3 years. He's consistently up there in the top 5-10 in ratings.

And he's a good guy too.

Author: SmallBear94 Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 92642 of 95865
Subject: Re: Why Romo sucks Date: 10/2/2012 1:05 AM
Romo is actually a very good quarterback

Tonight was the absoulte worst time to say this.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement