UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: steve203 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 463569  
Subject: why we aren't at the bottom Date: 10/5/2008 12:52 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
The house flipping shows are still on TV. I noticed two of them last night.

Steve
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Milligram46 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 257752 of 463569
Subject: Re: why we aren't at the bottom Date: 10/5/2008 1:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Dude, there is a condo development by my house selling at 0% down with teaser rates. I wish the Fool let us attach pictures to this still ongoing insanity.

Author: DoctorOptimist Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 257756 of 463569
Subject: Re: why we aren't at the bottom Date: 10/5/2008 1:17 PM
Recommendations: 0
The house flipping shows are still on TV. I noticed two of them last night.

the tone has taken on more of a "foreclosure buying" type of investment

People are going to be living in their current houses for 10 or 20 years or more, if they can make the payments.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement